Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Examples of Good Online Dating Profiles to Attract Women


older men younger women dating sitesAfter you read advice on writing a great online dating profile to attract women you should be ready to apply this advice and write your own great dating profile. I am a big fan of learning what’s a good through making a contrast between good and bad.
So, lets look at a few typical examples of bad profiles:
“I am not good at writing about myself, but my friends say that I am intelligent, professional, educated and ambitious. I like sports and good wine. I am looking to a meet an intelligent, beautiful woman for dating and relationship.”  – at first, this looks like a well-written profile by a guy who seems to have head on his shoulders. However, it has one major flaw that will make many women skip over it. It’s way too typical and generic. It looks just like a thousand of other profiles. There is nothing “catchy” about this profile – there is nothing that would compel a reader to stop and respond to it.
Lets look at another bad profile:
“I went to school in the east coast, but now I work for a major software company where I work up the corporate ladder. I very busy. I love hiking, watching baseball, and bbq on weekends.”  – the writer must be reminded that this is a dating profile – not a resume or a sales presentation in front of his human resources department. Again, this profile has a very weak beginning…. as a rule, you should never start your profile by talking about school or work, as it’s not interesting and not really relevant to what you should be trying to achieve – to catch a woman’s attention.”
“I love to have fun, party, dance, and drink of my buddies. If you wanna hang out sometimes, holler at me…” – unless you are in a fraternity, you should never come across as someone who has nothing else to him but getting drunk and leading a lifestyle devoid of any real goals or ambition.
Now, lets look at an example of a profile that will stand out through both the way they are written and their content. Some women will think of the writer of the profiles below as weird, but… ideally you shouldn’t be interested in “most” women anyway, but you should be targeting those women with your profile that you believe you will get along and will have a connection – whether you are looking for a short-term dating, a lifetime partnership or anything in between:
“About Me:
I would hate to bore you by telling you how wonderful I am by attaching to my name a bunch of flattering adjectives. I am sure that you have already found this about two hundred times in all the other profiles. I believe that words are cheap, but actions speak much louder, so why bother? So, why not start with a bad stuff – I am impulsive and restless at times, I can’t kill a fly, I cried twice like a girl when I watched “Notebook,” I cuss too often, and stay up way too late way too often. There is something about the nighttime that I find magic, if you will, which keeps me up working or hanging out aimlessly. Can you relate? I have little patience for flakes and fake people – those who smile while being angry on the inside, as I never know what they keep up their sleeve. How about you? What annoyed you today? And what made you weak in your knees from joy and pleasure?
About You:
You are curious about the world around you. You can take a joke and are not easily offended. You believe that sarcasm is a spice of life. You can spell, and are generally happy. The rest is negotiable.
First Date:
I don’t think it matters what we do on a first date, and I am a big fan of simplicity, so a coffee and walk would be just fine.”
This is just one example of a profile that will stand out as different and arguable better than most other pages written by guys on the online dating sites. It has a strong, unique beginning, interesting content, and a few questions at the end to “help” a woman start her response.
About AgeMeet.com AgeMeet.com is the premier dating site for younger women looking for older menolder women dating younger men, seeking cougars, meet young girls, older guys for compatibility and serious relationships . welcome to join and dating younger women or older men

No comments:

Post a Comment